Blender

So I'm sorry Iv been quite Iv been busy with fixing broken parts on my Computer fans randomly die on it and I've also been working on my game on a 3D point of view I'm working on getting used to blender to then take it to my game. Witch I'd also like to announce I'm looking for a kinda Ally some one to work with me for free at the moment and then hopefully I will pay them a small amount with hope to grow from there.  Some one who knows blender and willing to help with modeling stuff with me. If you wish to get a hold of me please message me at the e-mail below. Please if you do message me do not spam please used the fallowing Subject Blender and give me a few Images of your work along with a blender file of one of your work peaces for review along with a Short letter of your Name and so on.


redlightpanda@hotmail.com

Comments